Saturday, December 25, 2010

This Is It

Being a teen mom is the most complicated experience that I've had to go through. But to be honest it's the greatest feeling ever. My little boy is the most amazing little boy that I've ever met. It's already been a month and I can't see myself being without him. The most complicated thing about being a teen mom is having to juggle between being a full time mommy and a part time high school student. I'm trying to graduate early so that I can finally go to college and get a good job to support my baby. I'm very lucky because I have my boyfriend here to help me with both money, support, and the baby. Times can get hard and tough when it comes to raising a baby and when that happens it's always good to have the baby's daddy around. I'm really confident and sure that I can graduate high school by the end of May. And my boyfriend will start going to a community college by next spring, if not then it will have to be by next fall. But no matter how hard things get at least we have eachother and our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment